Can you make a difference?
Do you have instructor experience?
Are you driven by developing others?
If you can answer yes to one or more of these questions, you might just be GreyBird’s new future flight instructor.
We are looking for an instructor who is driven by developing others and making pilot students ready for the job as airline pilots. As a flight instructor, your primary task will be to teach both flight theory and flying lessons. You will be responsible for making sure that the students reach the professional level they need to pass exams and skill tests and to implement the most recent aviation knowledge.
You are an experienced pilot with teaching skills, and you are eager to teach others what you know. In other words, you are:
- An experienced FI(A) pilot, including IR, CRI SPA ME
- An experienced user of Garmin 1000
- Willing to travel
- A person who can work independently and who takes responsibility for your tasks
With this position, GreyBird offers the opportunity to:
- Influence pilots of the future
- Implement the most recent knowledge
- Work in an international environment
- Become part of a professional work environment
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible. We will invite candidates to interviews on a continuous basis. We look forward to hearing from you.
GreyBird Pilot Academy educates commercial pilots. Since the academy opened in 2013, it has grown and is now the leading pilot academy in Europe. At the moment, there are more than 40 permanently employed GreyBird employees in Denmark, Sweden, and Spain. Read more about us on greybird.dk/sv.