Base Sales Representative to GreyBird Pilot AcademySidst opdateret 9. maj 2020
Base Sales Representative to GreyBird Pilot Academy
No industry knowledge required. We will educate you and train you to be the best.
We can’t wait to meet you
GreyBird Pilot Academy is the leading Danish pilot academy for educating commercial pilots. We are working with the highest standards of theoretical education and practical trainings with our brand new airplanes and the best-in-class flight simulators. Our flight academy is based in Aarhus Airport and a few years ago, we built a brand new school, hangars and an aircraft maintenance workshop. In GreyBird Pilot Academy, we are 42 employees to ensure the best possible pilot education for our pilot students. We want to double our number of students in the coming years and therefore, we are looking for a proactive, disciplined, structured and serious sales representative.
- Ensure that all incoming leads will be contacted and introduced to our academy
- Ensure maximum lead participation at our information meetings at the flight base
- Hold information meetings together with our CEO
- Book and hold information meetings at high schools all over the country in order to generate new leads and students for our academy
- Participate in educational fairs in order to generate new leads and students for our academy
- Advise students regarding financing the pilot education, medical checks, etc.
- Responsible for follow-up on all possible leads
- Hold one-on-one meetings with candidates to ensure the sign up for the pilot education
- Make the sales strategy together with the CEO
- Coordinate the online and inbound marketing strategy together with the CEO to ensure hot leads
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum three years’ of sales experience within telesales
- Experience in holding one-on-one meetings
- Used to or wants to hold information meetings for a large audience
- Experience in creating presentations
- Used to working with KPIs to ensure your pipeline’s performance
- Used to working with CRM systems in a structured way
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) or Google Apps and high-level IT user in general is sufficient
- High level of written and spoken Danish and English
- Commercial mindset and strongly result oriented
- Self-disciplined, powerful and direct
- Curious and proactive by nature
- Structured, logical and analytical approach to solve tasks
- Professional and presentable appearance and mature behavior
- Can travel around 10 days per year
The position needs to be filled as soon as possible but we will wait for the right candidate.
Please send your application and CV in English to email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed regularly.
If you have any questions, please contact Jens Stausholm, per e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.