GreyBird’s offer both the integrated and modular pilot education, which means that you can start with no experience at all, and finish as a commercial pilot, ready to apply for a job at an airline.
- There are many reasons why we have chosen to offer both the integrated and the modular education. Most importantly:
- Students get to choose the programme which suits them the best
- They get much more time with instructors
- Students get more complex flight training
- Students get more instrument-condition flight training
- There is a common thread from the first flight to the last MCC training
- Students get a clear picture of the education structure, costs, and timeline at the education start
- The education duration is usually 22-24 months, depending on weather conditions.
- The education features a combination of flying aircraft, attending theory lessons, and flying simulators. The combination is carefully planned by GreyBird, and the student has no planning responsibility.